Daniel W. Pullin
Daniel W. Pullin begins his tenure as Texas Christian University President during a season of historic moments as TCU celebrates its sesquicentennial and looks ahead to the next 150 years of educating students, developing leaders and enhancing TCU’s national reputation as a world-class, values-centered university.
“TCU’s leadership has a shared vision of academic excellence, belonging and an unrivaled student experience for our Horned Frog students. Chancellor Boschini’s leadership has inspired a generation of students and I’m excited to help carry that into TCU’s future.”
-President Daniel Pullin
Working closely with Chancellor Victor J. Boschini, Jr. and other senior leadership at TCU, President Pullin infuses operational expertise and strategic planning with innovation to support the university’s growth, academic mission, vision and values. In addition to operational management, his executive leadership and experience will support and expand TCU’s focus on key goals, including academic excellence and reputation, student engagement and a culture of belonging. President Pullin is an energetic leader committed to TCU’s community of students, faculty, staff, donors and alumni. In addition to serving as President, Pullin will remain in the classroom as professor of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Throughout his career, President Pullin has successfully blended his experience in higher education with an early foundation in world-renowned business organizations. Before transitioning to higher education, Pullin worked for global consultancy McKinsey & Company and the private equity firm Hicks Muse Tate & Furst and its portfolio companies. After joining TCU in 2019 as the John V. Roach Dean of the Neeley School of Business, Neeley experienced dynamic faculty and staff growth and curriculum innovation; earned increased national visibility and rankings; realized development success; built community and civic engagement; and implemented an unmistakable commitment to inclusive excellence. Prior to joining TCU, Pullin was the Dean of the Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma, where he also served as university vice president.
Honored as one of Fort Worth, lnc.‘s 400 Most Influential People in Fort Worth and D CEO Magazine’s 500 Most Influential Business Leaders in North Texas, President Pullin has won several awards for teaching, innovation in business and academic integrity. Pullin earned his undergraduate degrees from the University of Oklahoma and MBA from Harvard Business School before returning to OU to earn a Juris Doctor.
President Pullin’s two sons, Halsey and Parker, are avid TCU fans and enjoy attending athletic and campus events with their dad.
- John V. Roach Dean, Neeley School of Business, Texas Christian University, 2019-2023
- Dean, Michael F. Price College of Business, University of Oklahoma, 2014‐2019
- Vice President, University of Oklahoma, 2014‐2018
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (ex-officio) (2021-present)
- Dallas Regional Chamber Board of Advisors (2021-present)
- City of Fort Worth, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Committee (2022-present)
- Valliance Bank, Board of Directors (2022-present)
- University of Houston, Bauer College Academic Advisory Board (2022-present)
- Seattle Study Club, Board of Directors (2021-present)
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Oklahoma
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Juris Doctor, University of Oklahoma, Indiana University